Saturday 29 September 2012

almost 9

Tomorrow, my beautiful boy will be 9! Just before he went off to sleep, we started a new tradition of questions and answers. I saw the idea of pinterest and loved it. Here are the responses to the questions I gave him,  some of which were very surprising to me, some strange, some predictable!

1. Tomorrow you'll be 9, how do you think you'll feel when you wake up
     "ready for presents"

2. What are you most proud of yourself for?
     "making it to AP in hockey"

3. Describe yourself in three words
    "sporty, athletic, talented"

4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
     "be a hockey player for the Vancouver Canucks"

5. Where do you think you'll go to college
    "Ohio State"

6. Who is your hero?
    "the Sedin brothers"

7. What do you like most about school?
    "gym and math"

8. What is something that makes you angry?
    "When I don't get my way"

9. What makes you happy?
    "my family"

10. Who is the kindest person you know?
      " my Mom"

11. What is your favourite
      movie "Dark Knight Rises"  food "lasagna" song "levels by Avicci"
      month "July/August" tv show "Sports Center"  book "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"

12. Where do you hope to live when you grow up?
      "Vancouver"

13. Do you dream of anything?
      "telling my family that I'm going to the NHL"

14. Describe your family...
      Dad "extreme" Lily "cool" Mom "nice"

15. What do you like about your sister?
      "that she's weird" (this answer pleased Lily very much)
where has time gone?


I had a good cry while hugging him goodnight tonight.
I just want so badly for him (and her) to stop growning
and stay young and relatively innocent

sleeping his way to 9

with a lovely full Harvest moon looking down on us

No comments:

Post a Comment