Sunday 12 May 2013

STILLS: A WEEKLY COLLECTION - MAY BLOOMS


Powell River is awash in blooms right now so I'm devoting my stills this week to the beauty that surrounds me. Spring - so lush and gorgeous! It's been t-shirt weather and the flowers around town are so colourful and bright. It's pretty hard to feel unhappy about anything right now if you are able to spend any time at all outside. If you live on the southern BC coast, make time to get outside and enjoy. It's good for your mind and body.

Again, joining in with the beautiful and new mom for the third time, Emily at The Beetle Shack. How gorgeous is her new babe in photo 4 with that sweet little smile! Wow!!!

Two bonus shots I had to include...
From my iPhone
 and while waiting for the ferry to Vancouver.


No comments:

Post a Comment