Monday 29 June 2015

26/52

"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"
How are we at week 26 already?!?! Halfway done again. As ever, I feel so grateful for this project and am so very glad I've stuck with it. The memories are priceless.

Jackson: With his two teachers Ms. Gesell and Mrs. Burnett on his very last day of Grade 6. He's had a wonderful year which was reflected in his excellent report card - 4 A's, 3 B's and a C+ in Fine Arts ☺ My boy also completed the Babysitting course this past week and landed his first job the very same day. It was only a few hours but he was thrilled to start immediately and excited beyond words to get paid. Hopefully he'll receive many more jobs this summer to help pay for the expensive hockey stick he's dreaming of! 

Lily: (Poor picture) With her teacher Mr. McMaster. She was very nervous going in to Grade 4, having a male for a teacher and being in a straight grade classroom with no split. It's all turned out great and is also reflected in her report card 3 A's and 4 B's with many lovely comments "I have truly enjoyed having Lily in our class this year. I commend Lily for her continued role model behaviour and citizenship skills throughout the year. I am very pleased with her strong work habits. It has been an absolute joy teaching her"

I'm proud of them. As I've said before countless times, they are good kids and my life is full because of them. Off to a great summer we go. 




2 comments:

  1. Going into Grades 7 and 5, eh? Those were exciting times! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea to take pictures and share reports on the blog. I've never thought of documenting that. Thanks for inspiring me! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete