Thursday 18 June 2015

Graduation

 My beautiful niece Sydney graduated last weekend. Friday evening was the Cap & Gown ceremony followed by lots of celebrations on Saturday and the actual Grad and Dry Grad party. Friends and family gathered together with Syd and some of her friends for a big potluck supper. No shortage of photos were taken and lots of the very best wishes were given.  I feel sort of at a loss for words otherwise. I cannot believe she is old enough to have reached this milestone. Life is really just beginning for her and I can only hope for nothing but great things in her future. High school graduation is quite a big deal and I`m so happy for her and all her friends.

You looked stunning Syd Vicious and I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 
We did and are thrilled for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment