Thursday 1 October 2015

Almost 12

My sweet boy turned 12 yesterday. September was a whirlwind of fun, little adventures and a huge move so this post comes to you a couple days late. My little big man is the light of my life. He's sensitive, loving and sporty. He's a great friend and has lots of pals close to him. He's an amazing big brother to Lily which thrills me beyond words. He's kind and thoughtful and is super entertaining to me when he gets angry and tries to show it. I'm so proud of who he is now and look forward to who he will become in the future. My Jack, my star. I couldn't imagine life without you my love. You really are the best thing, you and Lily. I'm so very lucky!

1. Tomorrow you'll be 12, how do you think you'll feel when you wake up
     "great"

2. What are you most proud of yourself for?
     "hitting 2 homeruns in baseball this season"

3. Describe yourself in three words
    "funny, athletic and smart"

4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
     "play baseball for the Blue Jays"

5. Where do you think you'll go to college
    "Ohio State"

6. Who is your hero?
    "Troy Tulowitzki of the Toronto Blue Jays"

7. What do you like most about school?
    "gym"

8. What is something that makes you angry?
    "drugs"

9. What makes you happy?
    "when the Blue Jays win"

10. Who is the kindest person you know?
      " my Mom"

11. What is your favourite
      movie "Vacation 2015 version"  food "lasagna" song "can't pick. I don't have one right now"
      month "September" tv show "Blackish"  book "The Screech Owl books by Roy MacGregor"

 12. Where do you hope to live when you grow up?
      "Toronto" 

13. Do you dream of anything?
      "to play ball for the Toronto Blue Jays "

14. Describe your family...
      Dad "busy " Lily "funny" Mom "loving"

15. What do you like about your sister?
      "that she can run fast" (Lily thought this comment was weird :)

Here's Almost 11 & Almost 9. No idea what happened to us in 2013!! Look for some party posts coming soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you do these birthday posts - they're going to be a virtual treasure chest of memories. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete