Tuesday 18 October 2016

Fall and Spiders

  How I love the fall and it's rainbow of colour. I feel like I use that same sentence every year. Trees with the most brilliant reds, greens and yellows are really showing off right now. I have a small collection of leaves going on that I'm pressing and hope to frame to hold on to this amazing time of year. So much beauty everywhere!!! Then there are the spiders and their intricate beautiful webs. I don't love them but their webs and their delicate features are pretty cool to admire from a distance (and a big camera lens). One morning I'll get out to photograph them when it's foggy and gray and their webs almost glow with dew. 

Once again, I must express my gratitude for where I live. Check out all the mushrooms popping up everywhere around town. I feel so lucky to be able to live so close to nature and all it's wonder especially in October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment