Thursday 10 November 2016

10 on 10 - Early November in Black & White

RIP Leonard Cohen...
 10 days in and so far November has been gray and windy and rainy and moody. It feels heavy for more reasons than the election across the border although that is pure craziness and so scary to me. Leaves are littering the ground, beaches are empty other than signs of dogs at play, our local ice cream shop has been boarded up for the season and there are ads for upcoming craft fairs all over the place. Exciting things are coming but it still feels blue. On Sunday we will travel to Disneyland. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to blue skies and sunshine and the escape - seven days of no worries other than what we will do that day to have fun. I'm hoping we won't feel an effects from Tuesday's results and that Disney will still be the happiest place on earth. Fingers crossed.

Pierced Wonderings 

2 comments:

  1. I love black and whites. These are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. I really like the house as the contrasts are so distinct. Nice poppy and great tribute to a lost legend.

    ReplyDelete