Monday 14 August 2017

32 & 33/52

Time away means two weeks in one post...
Week 32
"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson & Lily: Both pics are from Neil's iPhone. He and the kids went away without me and then we all met to attend a wedding on the weekend. Jackson spent a week in Vancouver without us, meeting Neil on the 2nd to attend the Kendrick Lamar concert. Prior to that, Lily and Neil were in Whistler for some sightseeing and to pick up some new turntables.I'm grateful Neil got a couple shots for me while they were gone.  

Week 33
"a portrait of, and occasionally a quote from my children, once a week, every week, in 2017"

Jackson: The reading is totally forced right now but he's doing it and actually enjoying the book I picked. I think it helps that I just finished it and can discuss it with him.

Lily: We had a great morning the other day picking blueberries as big as her eyes. Many were sampled before our bucket got filled. 
Living Arrows

2 comments:

  1. Woah, those blueberries are huge! The ones we have here are more like peas! It sounds like you've all had your own adventures over the last two weeks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like the kids have been having some great adventures! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete