Thursday 29 September 2016

Almost 13!!!

Tomorrow when my boy wakes up he'll be 13! I am full of disbelief over this and wonder how it can possibly be true. The sweet boy that made me a Mama already a teenager!!! Fortunately for us he continues to be sweet and kind with a dash of attitude for good measure. I love him so much and am proud to call him my son. His answers this year were very pure as he didn't look over last years before we started. I'm thrilled that the first word he used to describe himself was happy. That thrills my Mama heart beyond any words I can write here. Let the celebrating begin. Here's to many wonderful years ahead my boy! 

1. Tomorrow you'll be 13, how do you think you'll feel when you wake up
     "the same as when I was 12"

2. What are you most proud of yourself for?
     "being an umpire during ball season"

3. Describe yourself in three words
    "happy, smart, athletic"

4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
     "pro ball player"

5. Where do you think you'll go to college
    "I want to go to the University of Oregon"

6. Who is your hero?
    "Brendan Gallagher"

7. What do you like most about school?
    "that I have all my friends with me now that I'm in high school"

8. What is something that makes you angry?
    "wet socks"

9. What makes you happy?
    "hockey and baseball"

10. Who is the kindest person you know?
      "Cohen"

11. What is your favourite
      movie "The Lion King"  food "a good sandwich with lots of veggies and good sauces" song "too many to chose       one" month "July" tv show "I don't really watch tv"  book "Harry Potter"

 12. Where do you hope to live when you grow up?
      "in Vancouver" 

13. Do you dream of anything?
      "being in the MLB"

14. Describe your family...
      Dad "busy & cool"  Mom "nice & exhausted" Lily "short & funny"

15. What do you like about your sister?
      "that she doesn't bug me too much"

No comments:

Post a Comment